Thursday, July 04, 2013

Canada Subscription Box: Homespun Treasure July Boxes are Released

Hi Vancity Girlfriends,

Guess What?  Homespun Treasure July Boxes are now available and released!  Homespun Treasures is a gift box of local treasures from artisans in the local community.  I love supporting local!  It's not like your usual Canada subscription box because there are limited quantities and you have to order at the beginning of the month each month.  

I love the mysteries of exploring new local artisans and the box has great value.  It costs $25 per box and is for BC residents which is another way to support the local community.  I even gifted a box this month. 

Wanted you to be the first to know that you can order your box now before they are all gone.  I haven't received my July Homespun Treasure box yet so in the meantime, enjoy our June Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment