Friday, July 12, 2013

Canada Subscription Box: Homespun Treasure July Signature Box

Hello Vancity Girlfriends!

Isn't it great to start off July with a Canadian Subscription Box - Summertime Homespun Treasure Box.  The Homespun Treasure box becomes available on the first of every month and they have recently revamped their website to include a countdown to the release date!  

I just love getting this local box for BC residents and supporting crafty artisans.  Let's take a look inside to see what we got this month.  

Handmade Beaded Bobby Pin

Pink Polka Dot Earrings from Wish 2 Whim

Handmade Lavender Soap from Jolene's

Beaded Bubble Blower

Earthy Eco Style's Wrap Belt
I love opening up the handmade treasure box and this box inspired me to think of new craft projects. Homespun Treasure Subscription Boxes make great gifts for girlfriends.

Want to hear more?  Check out our July Homespun Treasure Vlog.   

1 comment:

  1. Agreed, I prefer the June box for my girlfriends. The July box is better for my nieces. That's the thing with subscription style boxes, you never know what you are going to get. We'll have to wait to see what August brings.

    ReplyDelete