Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Vancouver Event: Sephora VIB Rouge Event for November

Dear Vancity Girlfriends,

Way back in August when I went to my first Sephora VIB Rouge event, my last sentence was something like "I'll go back again."  I had the opportunity tonight!  Vancity Girfriend Carolyn texted me immediately after receiving her Sephora VIB invite but my response was not fast enough for us to get into the VIB Rouge event at the brand new Sephora Robson Street store downtown Vancouver.  We were lucky enough to be able to return to the Sephora VIB Rouge event at Pacific Center Mall also located downtown Vancouver.

When we arrived at 7pm there was already a small lineup and a large banner that said the store was closed for the private event.  They checked our names on the guest list and then we were given a Shashi Sephora bracelet upon entering the store with an offer of a shopping basket.  On a small table when we entered there were Godiva chocolate truffles, bottles of water, and cookies.  

Sephora Shopping time!  I love the fact that they closed the store this time and it seemed like a special event.  At a back table they were serving non-alcoholic drinks in wine and champagne classes so you could enjoy a Raspberry Mojito, Strawberrry Lemonade, or Orange Passionfruit as you shopped.  

There were staff who were doing make up lessons and tips, helping find products, and of course cashing out the customers as quickly as they could so the line up was never really much of one.  

The best part about shopping at Sephora Rouge VIB events is that you get to bring home a bag of samples with your purchase.  This time everyone received an extra 20% discount from their purchase.  I love saving money so with that in mind I bought Buxom Lip Gloss (Mwah) and Dior BB Creme in Beige with SPF30.  The helpful Sephora staff helped me with my colour match.  

I know that you are curious so, let's take a look inside my sample bag:
1.  Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel
2.  Phyto Intense hydrating mask for dry hair
3.  L'eau D'Issey Eau de Toilette for Men
4.  Givenchy Mascara (4g)
5.  Bare Minerals BareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation
6.  GlamGlow hydrating face mask
7.  Dior Dream Skin Anti Aging skincare
8.  Clarins Multi-Active Day early wrinkle correction cream
9.  Nude facial treatment oil
10. Philosophy Purity 3-in-1 cleanser for face and eyes
11.  First Aid Beauty (FAB) Ultra Repair Cream
12.  Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 styling treatment
13.  Living Proof Prime style extender hair primer
14.  Cartier Declaration essence
15.  Aerin Iris Meadow eau du parfum spray






Dior BB Creme, Buxom Lip Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment