Saturday, December 19, 2015

Vancouver Event: Vancouver International Wine Festival 2016

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,

Happy Holidays!  This year we went to the Vancouver International Wine Festival 25 for under $25 Mingler and LOVED IT.  Read our post here:  http://vancitygirlfriends.blogspot.ca/2015/03/vancouver-event-vancouver-international.html

So I've been watching the website and anxiously waiting to see when tickets will go on sale.  This is a popular event and sells out quickly so I wanted plenty of time to tell all my friends about this event.  With a wine mingler, the more people you know there, the more fun it is.  I love trying new wines and seeing which ones make an impression on my tastebuds.  Even better that I go with a Vancity Girlfriend.  

The Vancouver International Wine Festival this year has the ITALY theme and the tickets for the 25 for under $25 Mingler are going on sale on Tuesday, January 12th at 9:30AM.  The wine mingler itself is on Saturday, February 27th from 5:15-6:45pm and tickets are $55.  

Check it out and maybe we'll see you there!  http://www.vanwinefest.ca/page470.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment