Friday, November 18, 2016

Fitness Friday: RSVP 33 Dance Class

National Blog Posting Month
Blogging Everyday in November
#NaBloPoMo Day 18 - RSVP 33 

RSVP 33 is a dance party.  It's a six week dance class party and the next party starts in the new year January 2017.  What a great way to get fit and have fun!  Vancity Girlfrineds Carolyn has already signed up and can't wait to get the party started.  So tempting!  Since I'm not a very good dancer I'm hesitant to sign up for dance classes but RRVP 33 seems different.  As RRVP 33 says on their website 

"We're different.  For your six-week workshop, everyone learns, grows, and dances together."

Motivation for fitness is hard to find so I always love to try new things.  Six weeks seems like a short commitment and a reasonable investment at $100 for six classes.  Plus you get to move to some cool music!

  

1 comment:

  1. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work
    model diet

    ReplyDelete