Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Vancouver Restaurant - Hon Sushi Korean Japanese Restaurant in Burnaby

I can't believe that the last time I blogged about Hon Sushi a Korean Japanese restaurant in Burnaby it was a year ago.  In my post I had tried the Japanese food at Hon Sushi:  http://vancitygirlfriends.blogspot.ca/2016/02/vancouver-restaurant-hon-sushi-korean.html

Well we have tried the Korean food at Hon Sushi and love it!  I'm thankful my husband discovered this on his own with friends and loved it.  I'll always love Korean food as it brings back memories of when I taught English in Korea for two years when I was in my 20s.  The flavours, spiciness and taste.  

It's great to have a Korean restaurant that can provide the side dishes and a few of the famous Korean dishes.  Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the Korean Tofu hotpot.  That was delicious and what my husband and I do is that we will order a few dishes to share.  So we shared the stew with a bowl of rice each and the spicy squid dish below.  The side dishes of kimchi, pickled radish and seaweed come with the meal.  Another one of our favorites is the Korean pancake.  One day I'll bring my girlfriend who loves Korean dramas and food there to try a different hot pot.  When I do, I'll be sure to write another post to share with you.  Enjoy the pics and it's time to be adventurous and start looking for a Korean restaurant new you!



No comments:

Post a Comment