Saturday, July 20, 2013

Beauty Battle: The Best Beauty Creams

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,

Beauty Battle today talks about the best beauty creams.  Beauty creams are like alphabet soup these days because of the different beauty creams on the market.  

First there was BB cream and that has been growing in popularity for different reasons.  I love the idea of all-in-ones and especially in the summer.  I want a quick easy way to put on make up and something light.  Sephora introduced me to Estee Lauder BB Cream with 35 SPF which I love!  Everyone needs their sun protection.  I use this everyday as my primer, moisturizer, sunscreen and foundation all in one.

Vancity Girlfriend Carolyn has a different take on BB creams.  She uses them on her weekends when she wants less coverage and a quick out the door.  She blends her two BB creams:  Boscia BB cream and Misha BB cream.   

Now as my BB cream was running on empty, I started to look into other beauty  creams on the market to suit my needs and discovered CC creams.  CC creams do everything that BB creams do in addition to sunspot or dark spot coverage.  This is definitely what I needed so I went to Shopper's Drug Mart and bought Smashbox CC cream with 30 SPF.  

Vancity Girlfriend Carolyn did not like her CC cream that she bought and gave it away after one try.  I wanted Carolyn's expertise for her DD cream experience but soon discovered that she didn't have any!  LOL!  

So what is DD cream??  Comment and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment