Friday, July 19, 2013

Free Friday: Atkins Weight Loss Kit

It's finally Friday!  Woo hoo! 
 Who doesn't love the start of a sunny weekend in Vancity?  

Even better to start it with FREE FRIDAY!  

 Some may describe me as:  Cheap, Thrifty, Environmentally Conscious.  What it all means is that I love things that are FREE!  Sometimes I even surf the internet for free finds and here's one I wanted to share with you. 

It's the free Atkins Weight Loss Kit and you'll receive three bars (nutrition, candy and snack) and the booklet that explains the Atkins Weight Loss program.  
 


Now I don't really believe in dieting but after receiving this kit it made me curious.  It's basically a starch starving diet.  Well for the first two weeks of induction you cut out all starches, sugars, alcohol!  Now that's a lot so I haven't started it yet but it's interesting to see how you slowly add it all back.  And their recipes look pretty good.  One day I may be brave enough to try it but even as I reduce the starches in my diet, I crave it more!  Yes, I think I have a problem, Houston!  I brought the bars to work to snack on and as meal replacements.

No comments:

Post a Comment