Wednesday, August 21, 2013

DIY Crafts: Whimseybox Wednesday - Dyed Tote Bag

Welcome to Whimseybox Wednesday!  Whimseybox is a DIY crafts monthly subscription box for those crafters out there!  Now I'm used to beading and jewellery making but it's great to try new things and even better when the supplies you need are packaged nicely in a Whimseybox.  

July Whimseybox was a DIY Dyed Tote Bag.  I was impressed with the quality of the canvas tote bag (this isn't your $1 bag quality).  The dye colours that came in my subscription box were Tangerine and Kelly Green.  I can't wait to give it a try!  I think that Tangerine is the fashionable colour this season!  

I've found that Whimseybox is great to have when you might find yourself babysitting nieces of all ages.  It's a grab and go box with all of your supplies and interest to keep a girl happy for a few hours.  


If you think you'd like to try Whimseybox, use my referral code for $5 off your first box.  Another bonus that I like is that I skip a month on Whimseybox without having to cancel the subscription.  Pretty convenient, eh?

Pretty packaging
Supplies neatly displayed

DIY Dyed Tote Bag - July Whimseybox

 There was also a bonus DIY craft which was Paper Piercing.  It's like quilting with paper.  I'll let you know how that project goes.  I've always been interested in quilting but paper piercing is little outside my comfort zone.  Let's wait and see though cause I never know what I like until I see the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment