After two months, that has given us enough time to find some Empties in our beauty supply. We have an assortment of empties this time and even two of the same product! Now that's a well loved empty. It's great to see the empty bottles and recap what we liked or didn't like about the products and what we'd buy again. Which one of the products on the right have you seen before? Watch our first Empties Vlog to find out!
Or just watch the new Empties! vlog and we'll tell you. There are six empty products this time for review from popular name brands such as Shiseido, Smashbox, Vichy, Biotherm, Merle Norman and Tresemme. Let's find out more about these Empties!
1. Shiseido Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam - This is a nice gentle foam cleanser that lathers nicely with just a little dab. Now recently I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and the beauty consultant informed me that they pulled this product from their stores. :( You may want to look at Sephora and when you find the product, stock up!
2. Tresemme Deep Conditioner - Local drugstore brand that you can buy easily and it is cost effective. It is wonderful for thick hair as a weekly conditioner to leave your hair feeling soft and less course. *Note - if you have light, fair hair, it doesn't work as well and makes your hair feel oily.
3. Vichy Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye - Even those who are eye cream sluts may want to stick around with Vichy anti-wrinkle and firming eye cream. If you catch them early in your 30s, then you may help you down the road. Carolyn gives it her thumbs up.
4. Merle Norman Anti-Redness Moisturizer - I loved the texture and feel of the moisturizer which makes it perfect for winter. However, as spring and summer approaches, I don't always wear foundation so I need to have a moisturizer that has SPF which this one does not. But great for the rainy Vancouver winters.
5. Biotherm Gel Moisturizer - Carolyn LOVES this product so much she had 2 empties of it! This is a great light moisturizer that hydrates so it's perfect for the winter or it depends on your make up regime. Carolyn has her SPF in her foundation.
6. Smashbox Finishing Powder - Again another Carolyn's favourite! She's willing to spend $70 on this product! This goes on after your foundation to set it in place and the compact turns so you only need to have a bit of finishing power out at a time which extends its lifetime.