Monday, March 24, 2014

Vancouver Groupon: Mini Cupcakes on Thurlow Vancouver

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,

I always like to bring a little something when I've invited to someone's house.  This Groupon for mini original Cupakes from Heather and Lori was perfect because my friend lives downtown.  Since it's such a sweet deal, you're only allowed one per person.  I grabbed the Groupon for the packaged mini cupcakes for $7 (instead of $14 regularly).  Just type "cupcakes" in the search menu at the top of the page.  Over 1,000 groupons for the Pre-Assorted Mini Cupcakes that I'm not sure how long this deal will last.

What I loved about the mini cupcakes?  

1.  They are a small sweet treat!  (No need to have a guilty conscious when it's only a bite.  

2.  You get to try the different flavours so you know what you like.

3.  The mini cupcakes are photogenic!  Great for photography practice!




No comments:

Post a Comment