Friday, October 24, 2014

Vancouver Events: Arts Club Theatre Saint Joan

Dear Vancity Girlfriends,

In the summer I went to London for a friend's wedding and experienced theatre live nothing else.  It was so amazing that when I returned to Canada, I wondered why I didn't go to local theatre more often.  That's when the Arts Club Theatre annual subscription came across my mailbox with a deal that I couldn't resist.  So I signed up an annual subscription to the Stanley Theatre series. 

This week is the opening of Saint Joan at the Stanley Theatre.  Saint Joan is the story of Joan of Arc and how this teenage girl was able to lead an army to victory.  It is playing at the Stanley Theatre until November 23rd.  


What are the benefits of being a season ticket holder?  
1)  Tickets at a discount - buying the tickets for the entire season is cheaper
2)  Free ticket exchange - exchange your tickets for any other night at least 24 hours before
3)  15% discount at restaurants on the day of your ticket
4)  Standby make up ticket privileges - if you miss your show, you can bring your ticket 30 mins before any show of the same play to see if there is space
5)  Being a patron of the arts and supporting local theatre is helping to keep the art alive in this world of growing technology.  


No comments:

Post a Comment