Saturday, November 01, 2014

Save Money with the Entertainment Book Coupons

Dear Vancity Girlfriends,

I wanted to share how I save money and support my niece all at the same time.  Every year my niece's school does a fundraiser for the Entertainment Book and every year I buy one to support her and her school.   

The Entertainment Book Vancouver and the Fraser Valley is chocked full of coupons for restaurants, grocery stores, entertainment, spas, and more.  They have the coupons in the book as a traditional paper coupon, or you can register your Entertainment Book membership online for web and mobile coupons.  

I'm pretty old fashioned so I browse and use the paper coupons.  I bought the book this year for $30 which is pretty good since I always use the IGA coupons every month to save money on my local grocery store.  The IGA coupon is save $5 for a $50 purchase.  That alone pays for the cost of the Entertainment Book.

The Entertainment Book is sold at the end of October as the school fundraiser and the coupons are valid from the day you receive the book until the end of December 2015.  That's loads of time to use up coupons and the more coupons you use, the more money you save.

So what Entertainment Book coupons do I look forward to using?  
- IGA (save $5 for every $50 purchase)
- Neverland Tea (buy one high tea, get one high tea free to maximum $30)
- Las Margaritas Restaurant (buy one entree, get one entree free to max $15)
- Zennkai Hair Salon (save 20%off regular price of service to max $25)
- Graze Food and Drink (buy one menu item, get one free to a max $17)

And more...it is a great way to try new places and return to my favourites while saving money.  I can update on the Vancouver Restaurants as I go to them.  

Thank you for reading Vancity Girlfriends!  Come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment