Sunday, December 07, 2014

Stress Relief: YYoga - Yoga and Pilates Studio

Dear Vancity Girlfriends,

This weekend after a crazy staff Christmas party, I felt a bit under the weather and took this as an opportunity to explore ways to reduce stress.  I work in the helping profession and it is important in my industry to constantly balance the work life balance and look at ways to reduce stress.  

During Black Friday, I had some retail therapy which is helpful for a short term boost of happiness but not long term.  At least not for me.  

So I turned to Yoga.  Last year I had tried YYoga at the Downtown yoga studio at 888 Burrard Street.  Since I went with a friend as her birthday guest, I did not activate my one month newbie yoga pass.  That was 11 months ago.  I decided to call them to see if I could activate my month of yoga or if it had already expired.  Lucky for me, it was set to expire on December 30th, 2014.  I still have the rest of December to try YYoga.

When that ends, it will be the perfect timing for me to buy their 10-card pass with their holiday special, that is if you buy one before December 31st, it costs $110 with an expiry date of March 31st, 2015. 



The Newbie to Yoga special is such a good deal!  

Enjoy 30 days of unlimited classes & infrared sauna use – including mat rentals, for $40.

YYoga Website:  http://www.yyoga.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment