Friday, January 02, 2015

Fitness Friday: Super Sister 30 Day January Challenge

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,

It's Fitness Friday and I wanted to let you know about a 30 Day Fitness Challenge that I'll be trying out with the Super Sister Fitness.  They have YouTube daily workouts.  I first tried to do a 30 Day Fitness Challenge with Super Sisters in October for their Lean Halloween Challenge.  My friend asked me to try it out with her so I did and we motivated each other to do the daily workouts.  Truth be told, I only lasted 4 days.  I know that's pretty sad.  

So when I saw that they had a January 30 Day Fitness Challenge, I was up for the challenge.  Come on, my goal last time was 4 days so that shouldn't be too hard to beat.  Plus all of their workouts and challenges are free.  There's a calendar for the January Challenge that you can print out and follow along.  Then everyday they will email you the workout.  Of course you can join the other Super Sister Fitness participants on the Facebook group for the January Challenge.  

Yesterday was New Year's Day and they were nice to us!  All I had to do was watch a Form Video on how to do some of the exercises properly like squats and the plank.  Today is the big day where we have to do our first workout routine.  The workouts are short with doing each exercise for 1 minute and then changing to the next exercise for 1 minute and so on.  The total workout time can be completed in 20-30 minutes with running shoes and a mat at home.  

Come back again next week on Fitness Friday for an update on my 30 Day Fitness Challenge.  Thanks for reading!


Super Sister Fitness Webiste:  http://supersisterfitness.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment