Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Vancouver Event: Cirque Du Soleil KOOZA

I found out today that a Vancity Girlfriend is going to Cirque du Soliel that is playing at the Concorde Pacific (between Main Street and Stadium skytrain stations) and it is NOT ME.  Jealous!  I admit I knew that KOOZA was coming to Vancouver but did not jump at the chance to go, but that doesn't mean all is lost.  

Cirque du Soleil KOOZA is playing at the big top in Vancouver until December 27th, 2015.  Through my Social Shopper stalking, I've noticed that they put up tickets at a savings during different time periods with tickets starting at $68 of course for specific time periods and dates.  

Social Shopper Coupons:  Click HERE.  

KOOZA is a combination of clowning and acrobatics and of course I'm sure it'll be quite the show.  After all who doesn't love Cirque du Soleil.  Last time I went I was lucky enough to win the tickets, and this time my Vancity Girlfriend is going on Saturday and I'm sure she'll tell me all about it.  I can live vicariously through her and imagine I was there imagining the colour, acrobatics, mesmerized with the theatricals that are all a part of the amazing Cirque du Soleil.   Yes, I'm jealous so if you are going, tell me all about it~enjoy the show to the fullest.  


No comments:

Post a Comment