Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hon Sushi - Korean Japanese Restaurant in Burnaby

Dear Vancity Girlfriends,

So we have discovered a wonderful Korean Japanese Restaurant in Burnaby called "Hon Sushi".  It is where "Fish on Rice" used to be and above "Earls" on Kingsway.  It may not have a Japanese buffet but instead they have wonderful lunch specials which I will be able to explore on my days off work.

When my husband brought me there the first time, it was a nice looking Japanese style restaurant and when I saw the menu, they had a Japanese menu and another Korean menu.  We ordered Japanese sushi and I was pleasantly surprised at the high quality of each dish including the plating.  The decorative garnish are elaborate and each dish comes out exactly the way it shows on the menu.  

Needless to say we've been back a few times to each Japanese food.  One day we'll go back to try the Korean menu but this time all the photos are of the Japanese menu.  Just posting these photos make my mouth water.  

Tuna Tataki Salad

Calimary and Chopped Scallop Roll

Popcorn Sushi Roll


Volcano Sushi Roll

Hon Sushi - #201-4361 Kingsway, Burnaby BC

No comments:

Post a Comment