Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Montreal Smoked Meat Restaurant - Dunn's Famous BC

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,

Upon looking back, I truly can't believe that it has been 2 years since my first visit to Dunn's Famous BC famous for Montreal Smoked Meat.  In my first review I loved it and we vowed that we would return.  Who knew that would be 2 years ago?  Where does the time go?

This time I took my own advice and followed what Carolyn ordered the first time.  Knowing that the "Best Reuben Sandwich" was a monster of a sandwich to eat alone because of the Vancity Girlfriend blog post, I suggested a sharing approach to this lunch date.  This is the best way to taste and eat a three course meal and enjoying every bite.  Don't be shy and share with your bestie!

We started with the deep friend pickles and then shared the reuben sandwich (AMAZING!), Quebecois poutine, and ended our meal with their Cheesecake.  I would totally return to do the same.  We chose the perfect combination and everything was SOO GOOD!  Take a look - mouth watering, ain't it?

Dunns Famous BC Deep Fried Pickles Appetizer

Dunn's Famous BC Quebecois Poutine

Dunn's Famous BC Reuben Sandwich


Dunn's Famous BC Cheesecake for Dessert



No comments:

Post a Comment