Sunday, May 08, 2016

Subscription Box Sunday - Gluten Free London Fog Cake from the White Willow Box

Dear Vancity Girlfriends,

Now when we opened April's White Willow Box, there were ingredients for a Gluten-Free London Fog Cake and so I have tried it.  It was quite easy to make with the Nextjen Gluten-free Vanilla Cake Mix and it only used half a package so I can make another London Fog Cake with blueberries another day.  I was surprised that a gluten free cake could have so much flavour but it did and it was moist.  I had debated bringing the cake the work for my colleagues but after tasting a slice or two, my tummy made the decision for me.  I couldn't bring a half eaten cake.  It wasn't long before this cake was devoured.  

I don't even think my husband ever knew it was gluten free.  That's how good it was!  I can't wait to make the next one.  

Vancity Girlfriend's Unboxing of White Willow Box:  




No comments:

Post a Comment