Sunday, May 22, 2016

Subscription Box Sunday - Elegant Rose Boutique Subscription Box

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,

So my latest is to discover Etsy stores which have subscription boxes.  This week I found Elegant Rose Boutique and it caught my attention with their FREE SHIPPING (including to Canada).  That helps a LOT.

Elegant Rose Boutique Subscription box has samples/full sized products of natural and organic homemade beauty products.  It is under $35 for a monthly box which includes shipping.  We discovered a soap subscription box so it is nice to find a beauty one to compare with what other boxes are already out there.  The best thing I like about Etsy is that we are supporting local small business and the handmade life.  I'll order a box so come back for our Elegant Rose Boutique unboxing in the upcoming months.  


No comments:

Post a Comment