Thursday, July 28, 2016

Vancouver Restaurant: Sushi Town Burnaby Restaurant

Sometimes it is great to get outside of downtown Vancouver and head out into the suburbs.  I'm not sure if you call Burnaby the suburbs but there are some great restaurants in North Burnaby on Hastings Street.

Sushi Town is one of them located at 5935 Hastings Street in Burnaby.  It has generous portions and I was completely full after lunch.  Likely I need to remember this next time so my eyes aren't bigger than my stomach.

The spicy salmon sashi serving if probably enough for four people.  It is a place where you can share your rolls and the special rolls are larger.  I ordered a house roll and a mangodise roll.  I really loved the mangodise roll, maybe the presentation made it more appealing.  It was too much food and I couldn't finish the house roll.  In hindsight I should have ordered a smaller roll like a california roll.  I'd definitely share a salmon sashimi.  It was refreshing.  

If you are in the neighbourhood and are looking for an affordable sushi joint in Burnaby, check out Sushi Town.  

Spicy Salmon Sashimi

Mangodise Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment