Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Wine Wednesday - Cupcake Prosecco Sparkling Wine
It was on the girl's weekend getaway staycation where I discovered that Cupcake Winery has the 187 ml small individual trios of prosecco sparkling wine. Cupcake Prosecco is a sparkling wine that is refreshing with gentle favors of white peach, grapefruit, and honeydew melon. It is a light fruity sparkling wine in a cute bottle that is attractive for gift giving. Cupcake Prosecco is from an Italian vineyard.
There is so much you can do with Cupcake Prosecco and here are the 5 cocktails to try.
1. Mimosa - Try prosecco with orange juice, or better yet grapefruit juice for brunch.
2. Sparkling strawberry cocktail - Try a bottle prosecco with 1/4 cup orange juice, 2 cups hulled and blended strawberries and garnish with orange slices and mint.
3. Pomegranate Grapefruit Cocktail - Try prosecco with a combination of pomegranate and grapefruit juice.
4. Peach Bellini - Try prosecco with peach juice from fresh peaches with simple syrup and prosecco.
5. Spritz - Try prosecco with soda water for a light spritz with slices of orange as a garnish.
Just writing about the possibilities makes me want to go out and buy some Cupcake Prosecco to try different prosecco cockatils during the holidays.
Find out more at the Cupcake Vineyard Website: http://www.cupcakevineyards.com/