Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Thrifty Tuesday - Chachi's at Metrotown Food Court

Vancity Girlfriend Carolyn is an avid foodie and always wanted to try Chachi's at Metrotown Food Court.  I guess pictures of Chachi sandwiches had hit Instagram and even though Chachi's has been open since May 2016, we figured it was better latet than never.

Even though I had seen the Chachi's sign in the food court, I never went because I wondered if a sandwich would fill me up for dinner.  Not this time!  It was a special food court date just to check out and taste Chachi's sandwiches.  I decided to go for the Pulled Pork with Macaroni and Cheese sandwich.  WOW!  Macaroni and Cheese in a sandwich.  Now that's a mouthful.  I had a cherry iced tea to go with it.  The sandwich was flavorful and delicious and it did not disappoint.  Chachi's was worth it.  The perfect dinner at the Metropolis food court.  



As their box says Chachi's works with local bakeries, butchers and cheese makers and it shows.  Yummy!  We loved it and will be back.  There are so many different hot sandwiches and options to try.  What will it be next time?

Check out their website for more:  http://www.chachis.ca/



No comments:

Post a Comment