Friday, January 06, 2017

Vancouver Bakery: Divinely Delish

Divinely Delish is a blogger, traveller, food enthusiast so I happily support her baked goods and savory items by treating myself to something homemade.  I love ordering her one savory item which are Chinese dumplings.  I've tasted all of the dumplings but traditional Pork and Chives is still my favorite.  Even though she posts the recipe on Divinely Delish blog, I still like to order them to save time.  It's nice to have fresh homemade dumplings in the freezer.  They make my meals on a numerous occasions.  I just boil them until they rise to the top and then dip them in a combination of soy and sriracha sauce.  



During the holidays I wanted to get something for my husband and the biscotti sold me.  Biscotti is something that I would never make at home especially the double baked biscotti so I decided to order some for my hubby to have with his coffee.  When my husband saw the big bag, he immediately froze some and then we had the rest fresh to go with our coffee drinks.  



I look foward to new year when I may try some other new baked items.  In the meantime check out the Divinely Delish Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment