Sunday, February 05, 2017

Burnaby French Bakery - Mon Paris Patissiere

Mon Paris Patissiere French inspired bakery has just opened in Burnaby just across from the Metrotown skytrain station on Beresford.  The chef was trained in France and it shows with the complexity and beauty of her chosen desserts.  

On a snowy Burnaby day I ventured out to Mon Paris Patissiere after discovering it on Instagram.  The photos looked beautiful and I wanted to try it.  I ordered ginger fresh tea $2.50 to help me recover from my cold and a Passionata dessert $6 because it sounded so delightful and I wanted a lighter dessert.   From Mon Paris Patiessere website:


"Passionata - Biscuit Madelaine with honey and raw sugar, mango brunoise, and passion fruit mousse."  




It is a quaint cafe with a four tables inside.  When I first arrived it was empty and I had the luxury of choosing a table and taking photos of the beautiful dessert and getting a refill of the soothing ginger fresh tea quietly.  When I left all the tables were full and customers had come through the little bakery.  Good to see for a newly opened bakery in Burnaby!  

Mon Paris Patissiere is lovely and I know that I'll be returning to taste more delightful desserts that's on their menu.  



Mon Paris Paitssiere Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment