Thursday, October 12, 2017

Vancouver Restaurant - Harambe Ethiopian Restaurant

I love trying new food so I was happy when friends invited me for Ethiopian food.  We went to Harambe Ethiopian Restaurant on Commercial Drive in Vancouver, BC.

It was a quaint restaurant and it's great when others know what to order and could order for us.  We ordered a combination platter and a lamb wot dish that perfectly fit in the middle of the plate.  Ethiopian food is eaten without utensils.  Yes, that's right, we eat with our hands.  They serve the food with and on injera, which is a flatbread that you pick up the food with.  Now I think there is a talent for eating with your hands.  Even with the injera my fingers were covered with juices and I must have used ten napkins.  Ahh, the fun of eating with friends.  




No comments:

Post a Comment