Sunday, October 22, 2017

Self Care Sunday - Kiehl's Skin Care Routine

With the fall weather and humidity, it seems like my skin has become more dry.  So I decided to go to Kiehl's so I could get a skincare consultation.  To my surprise, my friend was working there and it was a fabulous reunion.  She tested my pH of my skin and determined that I had combination skin.  All I could feel was my dry cheeks and was sure that I had dry skin.  But as with others the T zone was oily so that combination is combination skin.  

She brought out a few different products for me to take a look at and try.  And she explained the purpose of serums which really gave me education about all skincare products.  Before I went to Kiehls I knew that I wanted a skin moisturizer and I had used the one at Kiehls before.  What I didn't know is that I would come away with enough samples and products to have my new Kiehl's Skincare Routine.  

Purifying Foaming Cleanser
Cucumber Herbal Alcohol Free Toner 
Calendula and Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask
Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate
Ultra Facial Cream

I've thrown out my drugstore skin care and have adopted the new Keihls's Skincare routine to see if my skin can start to mend and not be dry anymore.  The full sized products that I bought to help save my skin was the Hydro-Plumping Serum $67 and the Ultra Facial Cream $36.  This was more than I expected to spend but after using it a few weeks my skin is no longer dry and cakey at the end of the day and I'm loving trying a whole skincare routine from the same line.   





No comments:

Post a Comment