Wednesday, May 15, 2013

IPSY Glam Bag Review - May

Hello Everyone,
Well, I have to admit that I tried to do a vlog by myself but it's not as easy as it looks.  At least not for a first timer like me.  As you can tell, Carolyn, was our tech genius.  Anyhow, now you get to read about my Ipsy May Glam Bag.

This is the Spring Fling Bag and it's my 2nd Ipsy Bag and I am really loving it!  The price is right at $15/month for Canadians and you can see that you get 4-5 full sized beauty products. 

From the other subscription reviews that I've been reading, it seems that every bag is a little different.  Here's what I got:

1.  Mirabella Lipstick - WOW!  Look at that colour for spring, hot stuff! 
2.  Nume Finishing Serum - Smooth shiny hair for spring.
3.  Pacifica Island Vanilla Roll On Perfume - Light scent smells like home baking. 
4.  Zoya Nail Polish - Free from all the bad stuff!  YAY!
5.  Yaby Buff Concealer Refill - Tiny amount is worth a try.  After I attempted my vlog, I realized that I needed this concealer to cover up oh so much.  

Wish me luck next month as I try to get the Ipsy June Glam Bag vlog to you!
Later,
Maria


 

2 comments: