Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Social Shopper Coupon: Make It! Vancouver The Handmade Revolution

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,
This is a merry time of year with lots of Christmas Craft fairs in Vancouver to choose from.  It's hard to determine which craft fair will give you best bang for your buck so to speak.  It's an event to check out local crafts that may be suitable for your Christmas list but also as something to do with your girlfriends.  I'm a holiday craft fair browser myself.  I like browsing and getting ideas and sometimes if something catches my eye, I may buy.  For the hesitant shopper like myself, the Make It! Vancouver (The Handmade Revolution) is a good craft fair because the ticket is good for the whole weekend.

That's exactly why I'll go on opening day and then I will have until Sunday to decide whether or not to return to pick up any items.  This year the Make It! Vancouver has changed to a larger venue at the PNE Forum so this is quite exciting.  I'm not a big fan of crowds so the PNE will easily have enough space to browse leisurely at the 250 exhibitors.  I have my fingers crossed that they have some food options as well.  I'll let you know in my review after I attend on Thursday night.  

Best deal on tickets is to get the Social Shopper 2 for 1 coupon!  
It's $7 for two 4-day admission to Make It! Vancouver.
Click on "Today's Deal" and scroll down looking at the right hand side for the one for the Make It! fair.  

If that's too complicated you can always go to Make It Vancouver and buy the early bird ticket for $4 each.  You only have a few days left since the fair begins on Thursday!  Come back to see my review of Make It! Vancouver 2013.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment