Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bite Agave Lip Mask

Dear Vancity Girlfriends,

I stopped by Sephora on my way home for my belated birthday present and ended up buying myself a treat on a winter's day.  

I roamed around the store browsing through the aisles and contemplating if I needed to buy anything.  Then in the center of the room were the latest beauty products.  There I spotted Bite's Agave lip mask  It promised smooth and repaired lips.  

This winter my lips have been dry and chapped.  So, I couldn't resist Bite Agave Lip mask to test out the theory that agave can make my chapped lips disappear for the rest of the winter.  Now at $30 a tube, you know it's going to be better than the ordinary dollar chapstick.  It glides on smooth and has a natural feel.  

Til next time,
Vancity Girlfriend Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment