Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wantable January Accessories Subscription Box Review

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,

Since January is my birthday month, I decided to continue with Wantable Accessories really hoping that a watch would show up in a box.  When the box arrived, it was a small box, but unfortunately a watch was not inside.  Instead it fashioned a neutral brown scarf which will be a nice added touch to my solid coloured dressed.  A little scarf 'bling' to add colour to my wardrobe.
I also received two pairs of fashion earrings and a silver toned anchor bracelet.  

Wantable Accessories base my choices on my individualized style profile so it's personalized based on your choices.  

This is my third Wantable Accessories box and most have been perfectly   matched to my everyday taste and colour tones to match my business casual wardrobe. It was my fault that I forgot about Wantable Accessories box was arriving to update my personal style.  However the January Wantable Accessories box had nice quality pieces that I am happy with.  

In the end, it's a great surprise gift, but it is more expensive at Cdn $50/box all inclusive (exchange rate, duty, taxes, and shipping).  I've decided to take a break from Wantable Accessories to relieve the wallet.  






It was a 'bling' treat to get Wantable Accessories Box and try something new.  Want to try Wantable Accessories yourself?  Sign up at WANTABLE.
 
Vancity Girlfriend Carolyn had a wonderful idea for us to do a 'jewellery' box of our own with the same budget of $50 Canadian.  That's the only way I could guarantee a watch.  LOL.  Watch out for that on the Vancity Girlfriend YouTube channel for 2014 to see what accessories I can buy for that budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment