Sunday, February 09, 2014

Shoppers Beauty Haul for $30 - Soothe Sensitive Skin

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,
As you may have noticed last year was the year of subscription boxes and this year is not.  Actually we've decided to cut costs and instead do some beauty boxes of our own with our local drugstores.

Today I have my Shoppers Beauty Haul at Shoppers Drug Mart for $30.  Now instead of Beauty Subscription boxes where you receive sample or trial sizes, when you shop at Shoppers Drug Mart, you will receive full sized products. 

In addition you can be a Shoppers Optimum member and get points which add up to discounts on future purchases.  Now who doesn't like free stuff!   Since Vancity Girlfriend Carolyn is in Mexico, she's lapping up the sun while back in Vancouver, we are cold and chilly.  So my theme is natural beauty products that will help soothe my sensitive, dry skin.  Let's see what's inside my Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Haul!


St Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Lotion for $3.99.   
100% natural is great for dry sensitive skin.

St Ives Apricot Scrub for $3.99. 
Keep this in the shower to exfoliate your dead winter skin. 
Gentle enough for sensitive skin.

Dove Moisturizing Soap for $2.99. 
Extra moisturizing cream helps and is better than Ivory.


Simple Day Moisturizer for $9.99.
Girlfriend from London recommended this for me and I do love it.
15 SPF and vitamins.
 

Burt's Bees Hibiscus Natural Tinted Lip Balm for $5.99.
This is a new beauty buy for me so I'll let you know how it goes.


Beauty Haul for $30.19 including taxes for 5 full sized products for sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment