Thursday, May 15, 2014

DIY Breakfast Box: Girlfriend Surprise Subscription Box

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,

Subscription boxes became a fad for us and even though we still explore them, our latest for this year is to make our our DIY Girlfriend Surprise Subscription Box.

Without a camera, I still couldn't wait and opened up my DIY Breakfast Box.  Vancity Girlfriend Carolyn remembered that every time I opened up the Snack Box I raved about the different breakfast items to try.  Yes, breakfast is my weakness.  So let's see what was inside.



It's a George Foreman Personalized mini grill!  I didn't have to open it up, I know what a grill is for.  I can cook breakfast sausages, burgers, and other meats.  It's a little odd for someone to get me a grill.  So I put it aside in my kitchen.

Then Carolyn writes on a piece of paper "Maria's Box".  Umm, what does this mean?  "It's your suprise box!"  Ohhh...lights go off in my head.  It's not a George Foreman Grill.  

Now really let's take a look inside the box on the outside to see what breakfast themed items are inside.  


Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate

Kind protein bars

Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Quaker Crunchy Granola

Kellogs Morning Protein Shake

Dole Fruit and Crisp Breakfast Cups
These are perfect for my early morning weekday breakfast!  I run out the door everyday but now I can still have breakfast on the go or at my desk.  Lots of variety and it's lasting me all week with more for the weeks to come!  WOW!  I love this breakfast themed DIY Surprise Subscription box.  
Surprise your girlfriend today with a DIY Breakfast Box.  



No comments:

Post a Comment