Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Vancouver Event: Cineplex Community Day

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,

I wanted to share a family friendly Community Event that is taking place at different Cineplex locations on Saturday, October 18th in the morning.  It's called Cineplex Community Day and there will be free movies at Scotiabank Theatre downtown Vancouver and Silvercity Metropolis in Burnaby.

Now normally for family movies, there are animation films but there is one movie that caught my eye because it would be fun to watch on the big screen since it is an action packed movie.  I've seen the movie before at home and it surprised me because I didn't expect the story and plot to be so well thought out.  Often I avoid watching movie trailers because I want it to be a surprise but if you want to know what Divergent is all about, take a look at the movie trailer for this science fiction action movie below.  

Divergent will be showing at 10am on Saturday, October 10th in Burnaby and Vancouver and well worth the FREE movie.  All proceeds of the concession items, some will be $2, will go towards Free the Children charity.  

Now I know that those on the east coast, like my cousin, who lives in Boston may be jealous because we are lucky enough here on the west coast to have a Cineplex Community Day.  

Vancity Buzz Website:  They have a good synopsis of all of the movies that are playing for free on Saturday, October 18th.  


No comments:

Post a Comment