Sunday, March 01, 2015

Vancouver Restaurant: CinCin for Dine Out Vancouver 2015

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,

As I was organizing my photos from my lastest travels, I noticed that I had some Dine Out Vancouver 2015 photos that I haven't shared with you yet.  

Dine Out Vancouver Festival is an annual foodie festival where restaurants will showcase their three course meals from mid-January to February every year.  This is an opportunity to try new restaurants without breaking the bank.  Even though I may not be a 'regular' at the five star restaurants, I can surely appreciate creative culinary arts during the Dine Out Vancouver Festival.

My girlfriends asked me to choose one so we could celebrate my birthday!  One rule:  It had to be from the $38 menu.  Now for the past two years, we've made Joe Fortes a regular choice but I wanted to venture out from the norm, and try something new.  After all, the whole point of Dine Out Vancouver is to experiment and try a place you would never go regularly.  After scouring the lists of restaurants and filtering by numerous options, I finally found the CinCin $38 menu.  

CinCin is a popular restaurant downtown Vancouver and my foodie friends wholeheartedly agreed that it was a fine choice.  Everything was absolutely delicious as you would expect from a $38 menu restaurant, but the stand out dish for me was the Coconut Lime Panne Cota with dulce de leche.  Normally I'm not a huge dulce de leche fan, but the combination of tastes on the plate for this dessert was amazing.  Even months later, I can remember distinctly the coconut lime panne cota melting in my mouth.  

Enjoy the video below that showcases the different courses from the night!  



DOV 2015 Cincin

No comments:

Post a Comment