Thursday, November 05, 2015

Beauty: Urban Decay Naked 2

Dear Vancity Girlfriends,

This week I've been struggling with my drugstore eye shadow that I bought on a whim to replace my old Naked 2 palette that crumbled to powder when one of the eye shadows broke and I didn't realize that if I didn't throw it out, it would powder all over the other colours.  Such bad luck!  

I thought that drugstore brand eye shadows would do the same job at a cheaper price.  Nope!  The eye shadows turned to powder after a short period of time and without a eye shadow primer the eye shadow smudged during the day.  Help!  I had to ask for advice.  

What was my Vancity Girlfriends recommendation?  1)  Use a eye shadow primer  2)  Buy eye shadow pallettes from Sephora

So that brings me back to Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette.  They have neutral colors that blend well and as long as you get rid of the broken ones, the palette lasts a long time and it has a velvety touch.  This makes neutrals exciting with the variety.  

They also have Naked Basics, Naked 2, and Naked 3 palettes to choose from.  My big question is if I am going to invest the $64 at Sephora on cosmetics.  Hmmm....I may just make do with what's in my make up drawer until the holidays.  In the meantime I can write about it and long that I had it back in my life.  Word of advice, take care of your cosmetics and pay for quality.  




No comments:

Post a Comment