Sunday, February 07, 2016

YYoga Free Fitness or Yoga Class in February

February is here which means so is YYoga's #SpreadLove campaign which spreads love by giving everyone a free fitness or yoga class at any of their 13 locations between February 2nd - 16th.  My girlfriend introduced me to YYoga a few years ago and even though I don't go on a regular basis, I love getting a chance to go in February.  Even though I already have a 10 ticket pass that I bought during the Christmas promotion, the #SpreadLove campaign has sparked me to actually use my pass and get a free class too with my friends.    

If you've never been to YYoga this is the perfect opportunity to try!  I'm returning to my favorite yoga instructor's class during this time (Rebekka Walker).  Perhaps I'll spread my heart to try other yoga instructors.  

YYoga Burrard (Downtown Vancouver) is the location that I go to because it is easily accessible by skytrain.  The tea room with David's tea is a great place to relax before or after your class, or spend a bit of time in the dry sauna.  I'm looking forward to my escape from the everyday at YYoga.  Namaste.

Find out more here: http://info.yyoga.ca/spreadlove/


No comments:

Post a Comment