Thursday, November 03, 2016

Vancouver Park - Fall is in the Air at Central Park


National Blog Posting Month in November
#NaBloPoMo Day 3 - Fall is in the Air

On these rainy days in Vancouver it is nice to look back on #ThrowbackThursday to the crisp fall days when the leaves are changing colours and fall is in the air.  One sunny day a few friends decided to ring me up and since they were in the area we went for a walk in Central Park in Burnaby.  

That was a great opportunity for me to explore Central Park in the fall.  When you look up you can see the trees and there are many types to see that I wasn't even aware of.  We had a fabulous day of photography taking photos of the maple leaves, the scenery of the park and the surrounding areas.  That goes to show that even though I live there, I am commuting to work and not fully present in the moment to actually look up the trees that surround me.  So take a moment around your neighbourhood and you may be surprised to find some hidden gems.  




No comments:

Post a Comment