Wednesday, November 09, 2016

NaBloPoMo - November Writing Prompt Wednesday

National Blog Posting Month in Novmeber
Blogging Everyday
NaBloPoMo Day 9 - Writing Prompt Wednesday

As a part of NaBloPoMo BlogHer has November Writing Prompts to help with what to blog about.  Today I felt like I needed it because of all of the sadness around me and people getting depressed because of the announcement of the newly elected President of the United States.  So I went to the Writing Prompt and what was the prompt?

Nov. 9: What do you want to say to Hillary Clinton today?

Did they know what the election results would be?  More #AmericanElection.  Should I be surprised?  No, we will be wondering and talking about this for some time to come I am sure.  Especially with the unpredictable mannerisms of Trump.  Everyone is waiting to be pinched and wake up from this nightmare.  
There is a lot of talk about Americans wanted to immigrate to Canada.  Is this true?  Might be just talk but I hope that everyone doesn't flee the USA because look at who will be running the country.  I know Trump for his reality show "The Apprentice", I truly never thought the man saying "You're fired" would be the President of the country.  

Hillary should continue the fight and not stop trying.  She won the popular vote and can still make an impact.  Never give up and let's see how to put the country back to together.  When I went to sleep looking at the election map, the thought in my mind was "Hillary still has a chance." 

When I woke up it was a different story when the news read "Trump is President".  Enough said.  



On a side note if you have any Pharmaceutical stocks, those are flying high after Trump's win.  We'll have to wait to see how long that lasts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment