Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Thrifty Tuesday: White Spot Restaurant Birthday Brownie

When I think of birthdays, I don't usually think of White Spot Restaurants.  However, after being given a free dessert when my friend mentioned my birthday, I was super impressed.  White Spot restaurants is a family friendly restaurant which has been a regular brunch or breakfast spot for us since it is open for breakfast before 11am.  It opens nice and early and has coffee and breakfast including eggs benedict that is made fresh.   


White Spot - Shrimp and Spinach Egg Benedict

One evening after a crazy day at work, we decided to go to White Spot for appetizers.  Then one decided it would be my "birthday" celebration, and mentioned it a few times in conversation especially at the end of the meal.  Then to our surprise the server offered a free birthday dessert with a candle.  I never knew that White Spot celebrated birthdays.  It was a sweet surprise!  

It was a fabulous evening of chatting, eating, and being surprised.  Our appetizers that we ordered consisted of a combination of zoo sticks (highly recommended), dry ribs (my favorite), and spinach and artichoke dip.  This made it a night to remember.  Unfortunately we missed out on Happy Hour which is from 2-5pm when appetizers are $6.  Appetizers were still worth it with a price range from $10 - $15 approximately depending on what you order.   White Spot Menu will show you more. 




White Spot - Birthday Hot Fudge Brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment