Thursday, February 16, 2017

Throwback Thursday - Cheesecake Factory in Boca Raton, Florida

The Cheesecake Factory is an American chain restaurant and that's why it was a great restaurant to visit on my trip to Boca Raton Florida.  The Cheesecake Factory had 35 different types of cheesecakes, the hardest part is deciding on which one of the cheesecakes in the display to order.

A friend recommended that I eat at The Cheesecake Factory and it was conveniently located within walking distance of the Wyndham Resort in Boca Raton where I was staying.  It was a nice change from the fast food that I had been eating.  It was nice to sit down to eat instead of eating on the go, and as a single diner they seated me right away.  There are benefits of dining solo.  

I ordered the Steak Diane and a White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake for dessert.  The steak diane was smothered with a mushroom gravy and served with mashed potatoes.  It was delicious!  Of course I managed to save room for dessert because that is what The Cheesecake Factory is famous for.  I'm so glad I did.  It was an amazing cheesecake.  After my meal I was completely satisfied and stuffed. Enjoy the pictures of my dinner at The Cheesecake Factory in Boca Raton, Florida.  

Cheesecake Factory - Steak Diane with Mashed Potatoes

White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks like a delicious meal, with a completely decadent dessert. Mmm, my mouth is watering at all of it. Thank you for sharing your lovely meal.

    ReplyDelete