Thursday, August 29, 2013

Subscription Boxes: Topbox August Review

Hello Vancity Girlfriends,
I was sooo excited to finally get Topbox in the mail this month.  I had taken a bit of a hiatus.  But after a Ipsy vs Topbox Battle, I had cancelled Ipsy and ordered Topbox.  Carolyn on the other hand had cancelled Topbox and ordered Ipsy. Alas, we ended up keeping one of each!  

So Topbox arrived in the mail and I was already heading to Carolyn's to babysit so I just popped Topbox in my purse and we had an impromptu vlog day.  Okay, you likely know by now that it takes about 15 minutes to vlog.  So it was a spontaneous vlog moment. 

I love Clinque and was very excited to see that I received what I asked for on my Wishlist.  That was the special Clinque Topbox.  Inside the box I received four Clinique items:

1.  Sample size Dramatically Different NEW moisturizer
2.  Almost Lipstick Black Honey - Full Size (Win!)
3.  Sample size Black Mascara
4.  Sample size eye cream
5.  Empty clinique jar - for sample size foundation at the Clinque counter.

The value of the Almost Lipstick Black Honey ($16) makes August Topbox a real steal!  I can't wait to see what other popular brands September Topbox will bring.  

I'm soo exciting vlogging that I completely forget to take pictures for blogging instead give away products and all of the packaging.  So sorry!  Instead you can capture the moment through our Topbox August Unboxing Vlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment