Thursday, August 15, 2013

Topbox: Jelly Pong Pong

Dear Vancity Girlfriends,
Here's a Topbox reminder that for the month of August the shipping date has changed to August 20th for the brand names releasing new products.  I have my fingers crossed that the new products are from Clinique!  That's the box I picked on my Wish List.  I'll still have to wait a few weeks to see what arrives at my doorstep.
In the meantime, I've discovered the Topbox Beauty Store that has FREE shipping and their new product released is the Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara.

Just reading their description makes my eyelashes flutter.  

"This is not for the faint-hearted. Our first ever mascara is formulated to make eye lashes flutter & flap. Water-resistant, Fairy Lashes makes eyelashes thicker & curvier while allowing them to be spectacularly soft & light. A truly fabulous effect for the woman who wants to emphasize one deep, intense, seductive look"

Truth be told, I haven't actually tried their mascara.  But I LOVE the Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush.  It moisturizes and glides on my lips.  That's become a staple in my beauty bag.  So I'd be willing to give Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment