Thursday, June 19, 2014

Vancouver Events: Living Social Coupon for House Seats Entertainment

Dear Vancity Girlfriends,

As you know, I'm addicted to coupons and getting a good deal.  So when I saw this Living Social Coupon for House Seats entertainment for a year for $44, I grabbed it.  


What is House Seats?  I am starting to learn myself.  Basically as a member you have access to different shows and events but they do not tell what type of tickets are available until you become a member.  Of course the internet is a wonderful thing as you can snoop around and they do have tidbits of information about the type of tickets that have been available in the past on House Seats Facebook page.  

I love musicals and live theatre but often the tickets are too expensive or I'm too darn lazy to make arrangements.  I'm hoping that my year membership with House Seats BC will change that.  

I will update you as I attend shows to give you a review of not only the shows but of the House Seats membership to see if I get my value of the $39.  How did the price change?  Well, on the Living Social website, they have flash deals and reduce the coupons by a few dollars so the impulse shoppers who loving saving money, like myself, will grab the coupon!  

It worked for me!  All I need to do now is activate my account and keep my eye open for shows.  But all of this will have to wait until the middle of July after my vacation.  So come back to check out how I'm doing with this Living Social Coupon.  

Thanks for reading!  Come visit again!


No comments:

Post a Comment