Monday, January 25, 2016

Metropolis at Metrotown - 50% Off Sale Items at Banana Republic

Dear Vancity Girlfriends,

This year my theme of the year is "Health & Fitness" so it's quite often that I'll find myself at Metrotown where it is dry and you can walk inside the mall and do window shopping at the same time.  When walked by Banana Republic and looked at the sales signs I was in disbelief.  50% off the already marked down sale price.  Then I went inside to take a look and tried on three different tops.  There's not much left in medium but a LOT of stock if you are a large or xtra large.  From my three tops that I tried on, I fell in love with one.  The last marked price on the top was $30 but when I got to the register to pay for it, the price dropped to $15 because they take 50% off on the sale items.

WOW!  What a steal!  I love the quality of Banana Republic but usually can't afford their regular priced items and their sale items are my "normal" so this SALE is worth window shopping for.  Remember it's "Final Sale" which means no refunds or exchanges.  

Hurry before all the good stuff gets sold!





No comments:

Post a Comment